"Learn To Paint With Wool - An Introduction to Wet Felting" is a workshop-in-a-book written and presented in the way my live workshops are run: fun, easy to follow and absolutely NOT SCARY for the new-to-art person!
This book encourages you to take images that inspire you and to use the wet felting process in order to create a lovely piece of art.
In this soft cover workshop, you will learn:
- what wet felting is
- how to get your own workspace set up for wet felting
- how to come up with a visual subject that appeals to you
- some practical and illustrated tips (with exercises) on how to create light, depth, perspective and colour harmony
- how to wet felt a piece of art in a step-by-step process
- the options available to you for enhancing or embellishing your finished piece
One of the most important things my book offers are several mini exercises to
illustrate art techniques that will be very useful to you when you are creating your works of art. We will look at light, perspective, colour/contrast/shading, blending and more. With these mini exercises, you are going to learn techniques that will help you truly understand how to achieve certain effects as you move forward with wool art making.
This book may be purchased with one of my Wet Felting Starter Kits (available online by May 1, 2021) so that you can get started right away and have all that you need to get acquainted with this art form!
*I AM ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS OF THIS BOOK NOW. THE BOOK WILL BE READY TO SHIP IN MAY, 2021.